Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
There are a lot of Asian vegetables, and they're not all in this dish. If you'd like to try swapping out a few of the vegetables in this recipe for something else, I do have a few suggestions. Cap Chay/ Indonesian Stir-fried Vegetable is a stir-fried medley vegetables with some meat and/or seafood with thick gravy.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay):
- Make ready medium size carrots, sliced
- Take cauliflower, cut
- Prepare brocoli, cut
- Make ready spring onion, sliced
- Make ready fillet of chicken breast, sliced/diced
- Get baby corn, sliced
- Get red pepper, sliced
- Take garlic cloves, crushed
- Get olive oil
- Make ready corn flour
- Get salt & pepper
A simple, versatile Asian noodle dish with finely diced vegetables and a sweet and savory sauce. Asian Stir Fried Vegetables recipe: Colourful dish to accompany your Asian meat dish. Fry mushrooms until starting to brown in oil, add onion, fry until yellow. Add soy sauce and minced ginger.
Instructions to make Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay):
- In a large pan, saute the crushed garlic and sliced red pepper with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add sliced chicken, saute until it's cooked through. Add cauliflower and the brocolli and a little bit of water. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes (depending how you like it).
- Add carrots and baby corn. Stir well. And cook again for another 2 minutes or so. Until everything is almost cooked but still have the crunch.
- Mix corn flour with a little bit of water. And the pour it into the pan, stir well until it thickens.
- Add spring onion, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice or if you’re on diet, you can just eat it like that.
Meantime slice pepper and snow peas and put mung beans sprouts if using in boiling water and strain. Find stockbilleder af Fried Capcay Cap Cai Mixing Vegetables i HD og millionvis af andre royaltyfri stockbilleder, illustrationer og vektorer i Shutterstocks samling. A colorful medley of quick and flavorful frozen vegetables brightens a basic meatless stir-fry served with instant rice. Stir-fry Okra with Anchovies Frankly speaking before this I hardly eat or cook okra at home because Capcay Goreng Lada Hitam - chop suey with black pepper. Sri Lankan snake gourd stir-fry(pathola mallung)- Next time you pass by a farmers market or a vegetable stall pick up a snake gourd to make.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!