Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fried rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You might think you can't have it while you're staying But the truth is that you CAN have chicken fried rice if you have chicken, rice, eggs, and frozen. It's absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that.
Chicken Fried Rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Fried Rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fried rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fried Rice:
- Prepare day old cooked white rice,
- Make ready frozen cooked chicken pieces, or left over roast chicken,
- Get small handful of frozen petit pois peas,
- Make ready finely sliced spring onions,
- Get small or medium egg, beaten,
- Get light soy sauce,
- Get Couple of drops of premium dark soy sauce, to taste,
- Prepare small pinch of salt,
- Take Vegetable oil for frying
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe that will turn out better than take-out from your favorite Chinese restaurant! Loaded with veggies and chicken, and yet it is still a super kid friendly dinner idea. This chicken fried rice weeknight dinner recipe is truly fast and simple. I know we're often busy with work and life, so having a few quick and easy recipes in our back pockets can be a relief for the days.
Steps to make Chicken Fried Rice:
- Get a wok to heat up over a high heat hob and add in a few sprays or 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil. Once hot add in the chicken and fry for around 3 minutes. Scrape the chicken to the side of the wok and add the beaten egg to the other and allow to sit and cook for around a minute, before gently flipping it then breaking it up into smaller pieces. Stir together with the chicken.
- If needed, add a little more oil to the wok then add in 9/10ths of the onion and fry for around a minute, next add the rice. Toss everything together then add the peas. Keep moving everything around the wok as it fries.
- Add in both the light and dark soy sauce and a small pinch of table salt. Toss everything together until the rice becomes a lovely golden brown colour from being coated by the soy.
- Once the rice starts 'popping' and jumping about in the hot wok you know it's ready. Serve up and sprinkle over the remaining spring onion as a garnish.
- Delicious either eaten alone or as a side to other dishes. Enjoy!
Chicken Fried Rice - quick and easy weeknight dinner or lunch made with soy sauce-kissed crisp-tender rice, chunks of marinaded chicken and crisp vegetables. Chicken fried rice is one of the menus that you can serve to anyone, any time! My chicken fried rice recipe is healthier because I'm using brown jasmine rice- which tastes amazing and so fluffy!! This homemade version of the take-out classic is made with just seven ingredients and all in one pan. Chicken fried rice… such a classic Asian dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!