Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, low-calorie non-fried shiso chicken katsu. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is my family recipe for Chicken Katsu - Japanese style fried chicken. Can also be used to make Tonkatsu, just use pork cutlets instead of chicken. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients.
Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have low-calorie non-fried shiso chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu:
- Make ready 4 Chicken tenders
- Make ready 8 leaves Shiso leaves
- Make ready 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 dash Plain flour
- Get 1 Egg
- Prepare 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Make ready Cheese panko
- Prepare 6 tbsp ☆ Panko
- Get 2 tbsp ☆ Parmesan cheese
Add oil to a frying pan and fry chicken breasts until golden. Serve the chicken with the katsu sauce and enjoy! Chicken Katsu (Fried Chicken Coated in Japanese Breadcrumbs). This keto chicken katsu replaces traditional breading with a keto low carb friendly version!
Instructions to make Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu:
- Remove the sinews from the chicken and butterfly them. Use a rolling pin to pound them to 2~3 mm thickness.
- Once flattened, season with salt and pepper and top with the shiso leaves, then fold the meat to sandwich the shiso.
- Combine the ☆ ingredients to make the cheese panko.
- Lightly coat the chicken in flour, then beaten egg, then the cheese panko.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken over medium heat.
- Once browned and crispy, flip them over and cook the other side in the same manner. Enjoy!
The BEST Asian Low-Carb/Keto recipe for Chicken Katsu - Cutlet. Enjoy this delicious Japanese classic at Keyword: bread less fried chicken, fried pork rind crust chicken, keto bread crust, keto chicken. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Wagamama Chicken Katsu Curry. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Chicken Katsu Curry from Wagamama. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food low-calorie non-fried shiso chicken katsu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!