Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. Tender chicken breasts smothered in a rich garlic cream sauce, all made in the same pan, and Dredging the chicken in a bit of flour helps give it a golden "crust", and when you add the chicken back to the I also used almond milk and regular milk along with the cream to cut down on some fat. Garlic Cream Sauce over Chicken Breasts.
Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce:
- Take prepared chicken breast. about 6 ounces
- Get Either raw or pre roasted almonds
- Take eggs
- Take heavy whipping cream
- Prepare garlic chopped
- Prepare parmesan
- Prepare moi poi sweet chili
- Prepare corn starch
- Take granulated garlic
- Take onion salt
- Get oregano
- Get at least 3 beers
Check Out the Recipe Details and Instructions on my Recipe Blog. Almond Crusted Chicken Strips are baked instead of fried Chicken strips are great as an appetizer with organic ketchup or your favourite healthy dipping sauce like healthy honey mustard dressing. How to Make Almond Crusted Chicken. This almond chicken recipe is so yummy!
Steps to make Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce:
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs together
- Now if you don't have pre roasted almonds go ahead and do that now. Put on sprayed sheet tray at about 375°F for roughly 10 min rotating half way through. Or until nice and browned. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled put in ziploc bag and seal so as much air as possible is out. Then get a mallet, rolling pin, or whatever you like to hit stuff with and pound the almonds till they're crushed like your vanquished foes. Or as fine as you can.
- Put the vanquished almonds in another bowl then get a 2 inch pan or whatever your going to put the chicken in to cook it. (Important note: make sure the pan is oiled well.)
- So of course now its time to bread the chicken. If you don't know how then stop right here because this recipe is to hard for you. Haha just kidding. Just place chicken breast in egg the press in almonds till thoroughly coated and place in pan. Repeat with all breasts.
- Cook chicken in oven at 375°F for about 30 min. Use thermometer to check when done. Make sure its 165°F at least in middle.
- Now while the chicken is cooking its time to make my sauce. I say my sauce because I actually invented it myself. May seem easy but lets see you try and add the random stuff I did to get it right.
- In a medium sauce pan add the chopped garlic and turn on stove. Let simmer for about a min not to long but you want the garlic to release. After that pour in the heavy cream, the moi poi, and the seasonings.
- Let cook for about 5 min or until it just starts to boil then add parmesan cheese. Continue stirring until cheese is melted and stirred in then add corn starch. ( NOTE DO NOT ADD JUST PLAIN CORN STARTCH…make a slurry. Or if you don't know what that is add water in bowl pour corn starch in and mix.
- After the corn starch is in, stir until it starts to run thick. Then remove from heat.
- Now its simple when chicken is done it should have a nice crust to in. Serve on a plate or a bowl or the table for all I care. Pour sauce on top and walla one restaurant approved dinner…. Your welcome.
- Also note no alcohol was needed in this recipe that was just for me.
An almond crusted chicken recipe that uses nothing but almonds and spices! This almond chicken recipe is easy to make and perfect for someone looking to try something new. The almond crusted chicken outside is. It uses boneless skinless chicken breasts and is quite delicious. It's a great dish for company.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!