Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet&spicy chicken wings. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet&Spicy chicken wings is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sweet&Spicy chicken wings is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet&spicy chicken wings using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet&Spicy chicken wings:
- Make ready Chicken wings
- Take Sweet Chilli sauce
- Get cubes Stock
- Make ready Salt
- Get Chilli pepper
- Make ready Attarugu (optional)
- Take Ketchup
- Make ready Black pepper
- Make ready Garlic
- Take Oil
- Get Soy sauce
- Get Honey
- Prepare Onion
- Prepare Curry
- Prepare Lemon(optional)
Steps to make Sweet&Spicy chicken wings:
- Marinade chicken wings with oil,chilli pepper,stock cubes, salt and black pepper for 30 mins
- Deep fry wings in oil
- In a pan,put one tblspn oil and add onion,and grinded attaruhu (scotch bonnet)(optional),grinded garlic and stir fry for few mins
- Add 4 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp honey and 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 1 tsp ketchup, curry and spices
- Allow to simmer stirring till thick, then add one cup water
- Cover and allow to simmer for 5mins
- Add fried wings to sauce and mix well
- Cover and simmer for 2 mins
- Add lemon juice (optional) and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet&spicy chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!