Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bbq chicken wings with masala rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cooking Fish Eating with Hot Rice Soup give your body warm - Cook Rice Porridge eating with Fish. Sweet & Spicy BBQ Chicken wings marinaded in honey, grated apple, garlic, soy sauce, and my secret - spicy Chicken wings are one of our favorite items for grilling or backyard cookout. They are the food of good times It has both spicy and sweet flavors and umami from fermented glutinous rice.
BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bbq chicken wings with masala rice using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice:
- Take Marination
- Get 12 pieces Chicken Wings
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Get Sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Take 1 tbsp honey
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- Take 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Butter
- Take 1 clove garlic paste
- Get Garnish
- Make ready Sprinkle Sesame seeds
For more flavorful results you can also add fresh minced garlic or garlic powder. Use organic chicken wings whenever possible. Organic chickens are antibiotic and hormones free. BBQ Chicken wings - a simple hawker food every Singaporean is familiar with.
Instructions to make BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice:
- Marinate the chicken wings with garlic powder, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, red chilli powder,salt and oil
- Marinate the chicken wings at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 c
- Put some oil on cooking tray.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer on the tray, place in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, depends on wings size.
- Turn the wings side after 20 minutes.
- Make the sauce by slowly simmering the sauce ingredients in low heat for 5 minutes.
- When chicken wings is baked dip in sauce and coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and Place it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with Masala Rice.
Even kids as young as five years old fall in love with these grilled wings. Cooking Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer: What's the correct temperature an cook time? Pair these Air Fyer BBQ chicken wings with some jasmine rice, roasted veggies, and cornbread for a quick and easy dinner! Smoky savory BBQ chicken wings with a tangy spicy chili sauce. Why not cook some smoky savory bbq chicken wings dipped in a tangy spicy chili sauce and eat 'em all myself.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bbq chicken wings with masala rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!