Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hawaiian-style huli huli chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
"Huli" in Hawaiian Creole English (Hawaiian Pidgin English) means to rotate, turn over, or flip. Fortunately you don't need a rotisserie for the Huli Huli chicken recipe you'll see as you watch this entire video. Sit back and relax as Smoky Ribs BBQ walks you through a great step-by-step on how to.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have hawaiian-style huli huli chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken:
- Prepare Chicken thigh meat (or any other cut)
- Take Huli Huli Sauce
- Make ready Ketchup
- Make ready Soy sauce
- Prepare Brown sugar
- Take Water
- Get Granulated chicken buillon
- Make ready Cooking sake (or white wine)
- Take Pineapple juice
- Take Garlic (grated)
- Make ready a knob Ginger (grated)
- Prepare drop Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Prepare Vegetable oil
Learn how to make Huli Huli chicken, a Hawaiian luau treat, with this simple and easy recipe that uses your outdoor grill. Huli Huli Chicken is marinated in intensely sweet and savory huli huli sauce and then grilled. In Hawaii, it's often cooked on a rotisserie over an open fire, but it's entirely possible to. Huli Huli literally means "turn turn" in Hawaiian.
Steps to make Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli Chicken:
- Add the pineapple juice to a saucepan and place over strong heat. Once it starts to boil, simmer the pineapple juice down until it's almost gone for 7-8 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Add the other ingredients to the saucepan and mix well. Then, add the pan to a medium heat and simmer the mixture down for about 5 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Cut away any excess fat from the chicken. Then heat a frying pan over low heat and add in the vegetable oil. Cook the chicken on both sides until browned.
- Take the chicken off the heat and cut into bite-sized pieces, or you can leave it as it is.
- In the same frying pan, pour in the sauce from Step 2 and re-heat over medium heat. Once the sauce starts simmering, put the chicken back into the frying pan and quickly cover with the sauce and mix.
- Serve the chicken up on a plate with whatever sides you want and it's done.
While this recipe takes a departure from the rotisserie the chicken would normally be found spinning on, it does start with what seems to be norm of butterflied chicken. The only difference here is the bird was further split into two equal halves for. Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken is always a hit!! Made with a quick teriyaki style marinade, this chicken comes out sweet and spicy thanks to the combination of brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce, and pineapple juice! Recently I had a craving for a sweet and spicy grilled chicken and classic macaroni salad.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food hawaiian-style huli huli chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!