Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet & spicy buffalo wings. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet & spicy buffalo wings using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Take 3 lb Wings
- Take 1 1/2 cup flour
- Take 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Prepare 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 3/4 cup Crystal Hot Sauce
- Take 1 stick butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Agave
- Prepare 3 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 Oil for frying
Instructions to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Mix flour, onion & garlic powder and smoked & sweet paprika
- Dredge wings in seasoned flour
- Fry wings for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Add remaining ingredients to a saucepan and heat until blended.
- Drain wings on paper towels then add to a large bowl.
- Add hot wing sauce to bowl and toss with wings.
- Serve hot with blue cheese sauce and celery.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweet & spicy buffalo wings recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!