Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 🤙chicken katsu noodle bowl🤙. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The channels you actually enjoy don't always intentionally appear. Katsu - Chicken Katsu, Tonkatsu (pork), and Gyukatsu(beef) all work for this recipe and can be substituted How to make Chicken Katsudon. If you are using leftover chicken katsu, you can skip ahead a few steps Donburi (丼) is a type of large ceramic bowl usually used to serve rice or noodles.
🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook 🤙chicken katsu noodle bowl🤙 using 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙:
- Prepare Noodle Ingredients
- Prepare Chow mein noodles
- Prepare 2 chicken breast, pounded thin-ish
- Get 2 cups shredded napa cabbage (I used regular cabbage today)
- Make ready 1 red or yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- Make ready 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- Make ready 1 shredded carrot
- Prepare 1.5 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Take 2 eggs beaten
- Make ready 1.5 cup flour
- Make ready 3/4 cup oil for frying
- Get Lime (optional)
- Take Katsu sauce/drizzle
- Make ready 2 tbsp ketchup
- Make ready 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Get 2 tsp hoisin
- Take 1.5 tsp oyster sauce
- Get .5 tsp water (to loosen it up a bit)
- Take .5 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Take Noodle Sauce
- Take 1/4 cup soya sauce
- Take 2 tbsp hoisin
- Prepare 1 tsp sriracha
- Prepare 1 tsp sesame oil
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- Make ready 2 tbsp water
- Get 2 tbsp sweet soya sauce
- Get .5 tsp chili oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp brown sugar
Chicken Katsu - Crisp chicken deep-fried and topped with tonkatsu sauce. Chicken katsu is one of my go-to things to order at my local Japanese restaurant. While it may be just simple deep-fried Other popular options include using it in katsu udon (a noodle dish) or in katsu curry with Japanese curry. Chicken katsu, fried chicken cutlets, are an obsession for chef Roy Choi of Kogi BBQ in Los Angeles.
Instructions to make 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙:
- Mix all the ingredients for the katsu sauce and set aside
- Mix together ingredients for the noodle sauce and set aside
- Beat chicken breast thin,season with salt and pepper, dredge in flour, the in your 2 heated eggs, then into your panko breadcrumbs (set aside 5 min just to allow breadcrumbs time to meet the chicken and become friends lol)
- In a large wok, fill with water.. bring to boil and boil your noodles for 5 min. Drain the noodles in colander and let sit while you cook the veg.
- In large pan, add oil and brown your chicken breast on both sides, cook through OR you can finish cooking the chicken through by placing in a 400°F oven for 10 min to ensure chicken is cooked through.
- In the screaming hot wok (the one you used for noodles above), add 1/4 of your noodle sauce and toss in all your veggies. Cook veggies for 5-8 min (cook through but still remaining crisp)
- Toss your noodles into the wok. Add the remaining of your noodle sauce and toss.so.that everything is combined cooking for another 5 min or so.
- To serve: place noodles in a bowl, cut up your chicken breast into slices. Top/ drizzle with as much katsu sauce as you want and ENJOY♡♡ *** I squeezed a little bit of fresh lime juice on mine just for that citrus hit… optional but recommended ***
The simple recipe is made with only five ingredients. Both lager and sparkling wine pair well with fried chicken because their crispness cuts through the richness. Serve this katsu with Kona Brewing Co.'s. This Japanese katsudon—fried cutlet and egg rice bowl—is the best use you're ever gonna get out of leftover fried chicken or pork cutlets. Well, an easy way to dip your feet into the world of fried-then-soaked foods is katsudon, a dish made with leftover chicken katsu or pork tonkatsu simmered with.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 🤙chicken katsu noodle bowl🤙 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!