Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Huli Huli Chicken - you can't miss the tropical flavours in this Hawaiian chicken dish! A pineapple marinade with plenty of fresh ginger and garlic injects sweet-savoury flavour and makes for an excellent glaze. Brilliant BBQ grilled or pan seared.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- Get For Chicken:
- Get chicken breast cubes
- Prepare pineapple juice
- Prepare soya sauce
- Prepare chilli garlic ketchup
- Take brown sugar
- Prepare black pepper powder
- Prepare garlic crushed
- Make ready olive oil
- Get salt
- Get For coconut 🥥 rice:
- Get rice (soaked at least 15-30 mins)
- Take coconut milk
- Take water
- Get salt
- Prepare ghee/ butter/ oil
- Get Vegetables/Fruits:
- Get onions cut into half
- Get tomatoes cut into half
- Make ready pineapple slices
- Get Add more veggies if you like 👍🏻
- Take For grilling:
- Take olive oil
- Prepare For sauce:
- Prepare Remaining sauce of marination
- Prepare corn flour
- Take Garnish:
- Make ready fresh parsley finely chopped
Drizzle chicken with teriyaki glaze and garnish with red pepper. Huli-huli chicken is a grilled chicken dish in Hawaiian cuisine, prepared by barbecuing a chicken over mesquite wood, and basting it with a sweet huli-huli sauce. Huli Huli chicken is one of those chicken recipes with a slightly sweet, slightly tangy disposition. The word 'Huli' simply means 'turn' in Hawaiian so it stands to reason that it's paired with grilled chicken recipes and a totally satisfying marinade.
Steps to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- In a big mixing bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well. Marinate for 15 mins at least or keep as much time as you can.
- In a pot, add ghee and salt. Add coconut milk and water, (mixed together) give a whisk and add soaked rice. Cook on medium low flame till bubbles appear. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- On the other hand cut veggies, heat a grill pan and grill pineapple slices and veggies.
- Then pour 2 tbsp oil and grill the marinated chicken either in skewers or as it is. Keep pouring marination sauce on the chicken.
- Grill from both sides, 3-4 mins each side. Then in another non-stick pan add the remaining sauce and corn flour. Mix well and bring to 2-3 boils. Remove in a serving bowl.
- Serve in a serving plate, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!!
Serve this delish dish up with my loaded coconut rice for a. A super easy recipe for making the classic Hawaiian dish, Huli Huli Chicken. I did this on my Weber. Huli Huli Chicken- Grilled or Baked Hawaiian Chicken Drumsticks marinated in a sweet pineapple, ginger, garlic sauce. You know what protein I love to cook with the most?
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!