Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Honey Lime Hot Sauce is a melody of honey, splashes of lime, a little butter, and hot WINGS sauce (not original/traditional hot sauce). Perfectly sweet, as spicy as you want, tangy and bright. Perfectly balances the smokey, earthy Mexican spiced wings.
Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce:
- Make ready 8-10 Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets
- Take Dry Rub (mix well in a bowl);
- Prepare 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp White Pepper
- Make ready 1 g Ground Clove
- Get 1 g Ground Nutmeg
- Prepare 1 g Ground Cinnamon
- Get Sauce (mix well in a bowl);
- Get 1/3 cup Lingham's Chilli Sauce
- Take 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 Tbsp Lime
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Honey
- Take Frying;
- Get 20 g Ginger (finely chopped)
- Get 20 g Garlic (finely chopped)
- Prepare 20 g Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- Take 1 cup Cooking Oil (deep frying)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Ghee or Oil
- Make ready as needed Spring Onion (garnish)
Coat the chicken wings with corn starch. A tangy, sweet-but-tart honey-lime coating gives these wings a refreshingly zingy way to fly–right into your mouth! Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce to medium low, and simmer until syrupy with large.
Instructions to make Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce:
- Rub the chicken with the spices and marinade for 30 minutes or more.
- In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of Ghee/oil and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside
- When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. Then, lightly coat or toss the chicken wings in the sauce, or you can serve the wings as is with the sauce in a dipping bowl. Garnish with spring onions.
This lime wing sauce with chile flavor is great for splashing on tacos and tortillas. Like all the Frank's sauces we have tried so far, Red Hot Chile 'n Lime did not disappoint! The balance of heat and citrus gave it a lighter flavor that didn't overpower more delicate. The wings stay crispy even when they're no longer hot! If you love fried chicken but don't like deep frying food at home, you're not alone.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!