Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bbq chicken wings with masala rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cooking Fish Eating with Hot Rice Soup give your body warm - Cook Rice Porridge eating with Fish. Sweet & Spicy BBQ Chicken wings marinaded in honey, grated apple, garlic, soy sauce, and my secret - spicy Chicken wings are one of our favorite items for grilling or backyard cookout. They are the food of good times It has both spicy and sweet flavors and umami from fermented glutinous rice.
BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bbq chicken wings with masala rice using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice:
- Prepare Marination
- Get 12 pieces Chicken Wings
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Take Sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- Prepare 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter
- Make ready 1 clove garlic paste
- Make ready Garnish
- Prepare Sprinkle Sesame seeds
For more flavorful results you can also add fresh minced garlic or garlic powder. Use organic chicken wings whenever possible. Organic chickens are antibiotic and hormones free. BBQ Chicken wings - a simple hawker food every Singaporean is familiar with.
Instructions to make BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice:
- Marinate the chicken wings with garlic powder, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, red chilli powder,salt and oil
- Marinate the chicken wings at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 c
- Put some oil on cooking tray.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer on the tray, place in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, depends on wings size.
- Turn the wings side after 20 minutes.
- Make the sauce by slowly simmering the sauce ingredients in low heat for 5 minutes.
- When chicken wings is baked dip in sauce and coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and Place it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with Masala Rice.
Even kids as young as five years old fall in love with these grilled wings. Cooking Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer: What's the correct temperature an cook time? Pair these Air Fyer BBQ chicken wings with some jasmine rice, roasted veggies, and cornbread for a quick and easy dinner! Smoky savory BBQ chicken wings with a tangy spicy chili sauce. Why not cook some smoky savory bbq chicken wings dipped in a tangy spicy chili sauce and eat 'em all myself.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bbq chicken wings with masala rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!