Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, japanese chicken katsu sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These sandwiches combine the shattering panko crispiness of katsu-style cutlets and the fiery heat found in Nashville-style hot chicken with some cooling shredded lettuce Spread reserved spicy mayo on one side of each slice of bread. Top with chicken and shredded lettuce, then close up sandwiches. Katsu refers to Japanese-style pork and chicken "cutlet" coated with panko breadcrumbs and deep fried till golden brown.
Japanese Chicken katsu sandwich is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Japanese Chicken katsu sandwich is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook japanese chicken katsu sandwich using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Chicken katsu sandwich:
- Make ready Boneless chicken thighs
- Take Cabbage
- Take Plain flour
- Make ready Egg
- Make ready Japanese Panko
- Take Homemade white bread
- Prepare Salt
- Take Black pepper
- Prepare Ground onion
- Take Ground garlic
- Make ready Dressing (for katsu)
- Get Ketchup
- Prepare Worcester sauce
- Prepare Honey
- Take Mustard mayonnaise (for bread)
- Take Japanese mayonnaise
- Take Mustard
Chicken katsu sandwich (Justine's Flavours of Fuji)Source: Justine's Flavours of Fuji. Picture the glory of the perfect schnitzel sanga, but with chicken coated in panko crumbs for extra crunch, a slathering of Japanese mayo for extra creaminess, and a smear of Tonkatsu sauce for extra richness. In this classic katsu sando, fried chicken is sandwiched between slices of fluffy milk bread slathered with mayo and tonkatsu sauce. There are four key components to a classic katsu sando: a perfectly fried cutlet (in this case, chicken), Kewpie mayonnaise, Bull-Dog tonkatsu sauce, and the fluffiest.
Instructions to make Japanese Chicken katsu sandwich:
- Slice the thicker part of the meat to make it equally thick. Sprinkle salt, black pepper, ground garlic and ground onion on both sides of the meat and leave them aside for 10 minutes.
- Making the dressing (for katsu) and mustard mayonnaise (for bread).
- Soak the shredded cabbage in a cold water bowl. Drain the water and set aside.
- Cover the meat with some plain flour, dip it in the egg and then coast with Japanese panko.
- Heat the pan and add a bit more oil. Pan fry the chicken for 5-7 minutes each side (depends on the thickness of the meat).
- Put some mustard mayonnaise on the toasted bread.
- Put some shredded cabbage and pour some katsu dressing.
- Put the chicken katsu on the cabbage and pour more katsu dressing. Slice the sandwich half and enjoy. 😋
Katsu Sando is a Japanese pork cutlet sandwich made with a thick juicy pork katsu doused in a spiced fruit sauce. With a juicy thick-cut pork cutlet breaded in a crisp panko crust glazed in a spiced fruit sauce, Katsu Sandwiches, make for a satisfying and delicious lunch on the go. Spread the mustard and tonkatsu sauce on the chicken katsu and flip the chicken so the sauce is on the cabbage. Place another thin layer of steamed rice on top of the. This is my family recipe for Chicken Katsu - Japanese style fried chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food japanese chicken katsu sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!