Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken katsu with curry sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In this easy recipe, we will teach you how to prepare Chicken Katsu (fried and breaded cutlet) in two different styles: Curry Chicken Katsu and Chicken. Chicken Katsu Curry is an absolute favourite - traditionally hailing from Japan, this dish compromises of panko breadcrumb coated chicken in a thick curry sauce and rice. Here's how we make our version - done in an hour - simple!
Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken katsu with curry sauce using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce:
- Make ready For The Curry Sauce:
- Get 3 tablespoon curry powder
- Make ready 1 large onions, sliced
- Take 1 carrot, cubed
- Make ready 1 large potatoes, cubes
- Take 1 cup bean
- Prepare 4 tablespoons flour
- Make ready 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Take 1-2 tablespoon vegan worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- Get 4 cups water
- Make ready to taste Salt and papper
- Take For the Chicken :
- Get 3 serving chicken breasts fillet
- Make ready 2-3 cups Pablo breadcrumbs
- Make ready 1 cup flour
- Get 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare Oil to fry
A hearty, mildly spicy main meal best served with rice. This recipe combines thick curry sauce with a crisp fried chicken cutlet, perfect for serving on a bed of rice with half a hard boiled egg and a little pickled radish. This truly epic chicken katsu curry recipe from Jamie Oliver's Friday Night Feast is an absolute weekend treat. Served with a gorgeous coconut rice "Katsu curry is super-delicious and is one of Japan's most popular dishes.
Steps to make Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce:
- Season your chicken breast fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a plate place your bread crumbs, on a separate plate place the flour and, on another plate, place the beaten eggs. - Dip both sides of the chicken breast fillets on to the flour, then on to the beaten egg then on to the bread crumbs.
- Heat enough oil for shallow frying in a pan, once it reached 180C carefully lower the chicken katsu and cook in medium low heat until golden and crispy. This will take around 6-8 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the breast fillets. Remove from pan then set it aside to cool and crisp down.
- In a pot heat oil in medium heat then sauté onions until its soft. - Add the carrots and potatoes then continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Pour water into the pot, bring it to a boil, Simmer for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft. - Add curry powder, flour, and mix well, then turn heat to low, let it simmer for 10 minutes until curry sauce is thick. Turn heat off.
- Cut chicken breast into sections, place in the side of plate and topped with curry sauce. Serve while hot.
Its heart is Indian spices, which were brought through the spice trade to. Strain curry sauce through a sieve, a little bit at a time. Slice the chicken into lengths and plate up next to the rice. Add salad, or wok-fried greens to the plate alongside, then drench in curry sauce. Top tip for making Wagamama chicken katsu curry.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken katsu with curry sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!