Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Grilled Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken served with Coconut Lime Rice in a pineapple bowl is a fun family dinner or a gorgeous way to entertain outdoors for BBQs, cookouts, or pool parties, always a bit hit! Although this chicken is commonly grilled in Hawaii using a rotisserie turn method. Huli Huli Chicken - you can't miss the tropical flavours in this Hawaiian chicken dish!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- Get For Chicken:
- Make ready 1 chicken breast cubes
- Prepare 1 cup pineapple juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup soya sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup chilli garlic ketchup
- Make ready 2 tsp brown sugar
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready To taste salt
- Take For coconut 🥥 rice:
- Prepare 1 glass rice (soaked at least 15-30 mins)
- Make ready 3/4 glass coconut milk
- Get 3/4 glass water
- Make ready 2 pinch salt
- Take 2 tbsp ghee/ butter/ oil
- Take Vegetables/Fruits:
- Take 2 onions cut into half
- Make ready 2 tomatoes cut into half
- Take 4-6 pineapple slices
- Prepare Add more veggies if you like 👍🏻
- Take For grilling:
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Take For sauce:
- Prepare Remaining sauce of marination
- Make ready 1/2 tsp corn flour
- Take Garnish:
- Get 1-2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
Huli-huli chicken is a grilled chicken dish in Hawaiian cuisine, prepared by barbecuing a chicken over mesquite wood, and basting it with a sweet huli-huli sauce. Huli Huli Chicken is a Hawaiian grilled chicken dish marinated in signature Huli Huli sauce. It is prepared by barbecuing chicken over wood You also serve Huli Huli Chicken with Sesame Chili Garlic Noodles and Fried Rice. (replace protein featured in the recipes with skewers of Huli Huli. Huli Huli Chicken- Grilled or Baked Hawaiian Chicken Drumsticks marinated in a sweet pineapple, ginger, garlic sauce.
Steps to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- In a big mixing bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well. Marinate for 15 mins at least or keep as much time as you can.
- In a pot, add ghee and salt. Add coconut milk and water, (mixed together) give a whisk and add soaked rice. Cook on medium low flame till bubbles appear. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- On the other hand cut veggies, heat a grill pan and grill pineapple slices and veggies.
- Then pour 2 tbsp oil and grill the marinated chicken either in skewers or as it is. Keep pouring marination sauce on the chicken.
- Grill from both sides, 3-4 mins each side. Then in another non-stick pan add the remaining sauce and corn flour. Mix well and bring to 2-3 boils. Remove in a serving bowl.
- Serve in a serving plate, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!!
You know what protein I love to cook with the most? Just a quick around here would suffice. It's essentially a tender and juicy. "Huli" is a Hawaiian word that means to turn over. Traditional versions of this dish are grilled, constantly turning the chicken back and forth as a rotisserie would. This easy recipe is made in the oven to save you time and elbow grease.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!