Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, soft & crispy chicken katsu. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Download Among Us, Driver Booster Free, Adobe Reader DC and more. Категория: Софт
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have soft & crispy chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Prepare 1 Chicken breast
- Prepare 1/4 Onion
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sake
- Take 3 tbsp Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Get 1/2 Egg
- Take 3 tbsp Plain flour
- Prepare 1 Panko
- Make ready 1 Vegetable oil
Steps to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Discard the skin and fat from the chicken breast. Slice the chicken on the diagonal. Pound with a meat mallet and marinate with grated onion and sake for awhile (this will soften the meat).
- After about 30 minutes, add the sauce (I mix regular and thick Japanese worcester-style sauce) and mayonnaise and rub in. Let it marinate.
- Beat the egg and mix in the flour. Mix well to create a thick egg liquid and then dredge the meat from Step 2.
- Dip the chicken in panko and deep-fry slowly in medium-hot oil. At the end of cooking, increase the heat and fry until crisp.
- Remove the chicken pieces vertically from the oil and prop them up to let the oil drain. This prevents the breading from getting soggy and keeps it crunchy.
- Serve with sauce and fresh-squeezed lemon juice and enjoy. It's also delicious plain because of the marinade!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food soft & crispy chicken katsu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!