Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, soft & crispy chicken katsu. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Download Among Us, Driver Booster Free, Adobe Reader DC and more. Категория: Софт
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook soft & crispy chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Take Chicken breast
- Get Onion
- Prepare Sake
- Get Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce
- Get Mayonnaise
- Prepare Egg
- Make ready Plain flour
- Make ready Panko
- Take Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Discard the skin and fat from the chicken breast. Slice the chicken on the diagonal. Pound with a meat mallet and marinate with grated onion and sake for awhile (this will soften the meat).
- After about 30 minutes, add the sauce (I mix regular and thick Japanese worcester-style sauce) and mayonnaise and rub in. Let it marinate.
- Beat the egg and mix in the flour. Mix well to create a thick egg liquid and then dredge the meat from Step 2.
- Dip the chicken in panko and deep-fry slowly in medium-hot oil. At the end of cooking, increase the heat and fry until crisp.
- Remove the chicken pieces vertically from the oil and prop them up to let the oil drain. This prevents the breading from getting soggy and keeps it crunchy.
- Serve with sauce and fresh-squeezed lemon juice and enjoy. It's also delicious plain because of the marinade!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food soft & crispy chicken katsu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!