Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, soft & crispy chicken katsu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Download Among Us, Driver Booster Free, Adobe Reader DC and more. Категория: Софт
Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have soft & crispy chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Make ready Chicken breast
- Take Onion
- Take Sake
- Take Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce
- Take Mayonnaise
- Prepare Egg
- Make ready Plain flour
- Prepare Panko
- Take Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Discard the skin and fat from the chicken breast. Slice the chicken on the diagonal. Pound with a meat mallet and marinate with grated onion and sake for awhile (this will soften the meat).
- After about 30 minutes, add the sauce (I mix regular and thick Japanese worcester-style sauce) and mayonnaise and rub in. Let it marinate.
- Beat the egg and mix in the flour. Mix well to create a thick egg liquid and then dredge the meat from Step 2.
- Dip the chicken in panko and deep-fry slowly in medium-hot oil. At the end of cooking, increase the heat and fry until crisp.
- Remove the chicken pieces vertically from the oil and prop them up to let the oil drain. This prevents the breading from getting soggy and keeps it crunchy.
- Serve with sauce and fresh-squeezed lemon juice and enjoy. It's also delicious plain because of the marinade!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food soft & crispy chicken katsu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!