Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy whisky chicken wings. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Whisky Chicken Wings is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Whisky Chicken Wings is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
How to make Fried Whiskey Wings. It something about cooking with alcohol that really make me always enjoy the finish product. These wings are crispy and spicy with a hint of sweetness.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy whisky chicken wings using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Whisky Chicken Wings:
- Prepare 16 pieces Chicken wings(skin on)
- Prepare 30 gms Chopped chili
- Take 1 whole Chopped capsicum
- Make ready 80 gms Chopped onion
- Get 50 gms Chopped garlic
- Take 3 tablespoons Tabasco/siracha sauce:
- Prepare 50 gms Honey
- Get 100 ml Whisky(Optional)
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste black pepper powder
- Make ready 150 gms Flour
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Prepare 250 ml Buttermilk
- Prepare as required Oil for deep frying
Whiskey Pineapple Chicken - Chicken marinated in whiskey, pineapple juice, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, & pepper. Spicy Honey Lime Chicken Wings With Chicken Wings, Oil, Salt, Pepper, Butter, Hot Sauce, Cilantro, Minced Garlic, Lime. Fireball Whisky Chicken Wings are hot, sticky sweet and spicy. They're seasoned with a rub that features paprika and brown sugar and then they're sauced with some sweet heat.
Instructions to make Spicy Whisky Chicken Wings:
- Clean the wings and get rid of any residual feathers. Make small slits across the flesh of the wings. Marinate in a mixture of 1 tablespoon tabasco, half chopped chili and the whole of your buttermilk. A flat container is better for the marination. Marinate overnight or at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Take out the wings from the marinate and get them to room temperature. Make a batter out of flour, eggs, salt and pepper. Batter should be loosely coating I.e if you run your finger through it, you should be able to see your skin. Heat up the oil and deep fry on medium flame till lightly golden brown.
- To make the glaze, saute the onion, capsicum, garlic and chili till soft. Add the whisky at this stage and be very careful as alcohol is flamable and might catch fire. Let the whisky evaporate, it should take about 2 minutes. Add the hot sauce you have chosen and the honey at last. Cook until the glaze is thick and bubbling. Add the fried wings and coat till sticky and shiny.
- Serve with a mixed salad of cucumber, onions, olives and lettuce of your choice or simply with some spicy mayonnaise or plain mayonnaise. Enjoy!!
Brushing them with Fireball Whisky Barbecue Sauce at the very end gives them a sweet and tangy cinnamon flavor. Tender, juicy baked chicken wings coated in a mouthwatering homemade dry rub that will have your tastebuds singing! Pair it with a creamy gorgonzola dipping sauce and it's a party hit! Spicy Mango Chicken Wings. "Sweet" and "heat" are all you need to hear to know these wings will be delicious. Sweet cola and spicy jalapeños make these chicken wings hard to put down.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spicy whisky chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!