Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, soft & crispy chicken katsu. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Download Among Us, Driver Booster Free, Adobe Reader DC and more. Категория: Софт
Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soft & crispy chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Take 1 Chicken breast
- Get 1/4 Onion
- Take 3 tbsp Sake
- Take 3 tbsp Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Take 1/2 Egg
- Take 3 tbsp Plain flour
- Take 1 Panko
- Make ready 1 Vegetable oil
Steps to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Discard the skin and fat from the chicken breast. Slice the chicken on the diagonal. Pound with a meat mallet and marinate with grated onion and sake for awhile (this will soften the meat).
- After about 30 minutes, add the sauce (I mix regular and thick Japanese worcester-style sauce) and mayonnaise and rub in. Let it marinate.
- Beat the egg and mix in the flour. Mix well to create a thick egg liquid and then dredge the meat from Step 2.
- Dip the chicken in panko and deep-fry slowly in medium-hot oil. At the end of cooking, increase the heat and fry until crisp.
- Remove the chicken pieces vertically from the oil and prop them up to let the oil drain. This prevents the breading from getting soggy and keeps it crunchy.
- Serve with sauce and fresh-squeezed lemon juice and enjoy. It's also delicious plain because of the marinade!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food soft & crispy chicken katsu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!