Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, 🤙chicken katsu noodle bowl🤙. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
The channels you actually enjoy don't always intentionally appear. Katsu - Chicken Katsu, Tonkatsu (pork), and Gyukatsu(beef) all work for this recipe and can be substituted How to make Chicken Katsudon. If you are using leftover chicken katsu, you can skip ahead a few steps Donburi (丼) is a type of large ceramic bowl usually used to serve rice or noodles.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🤙chicken katsu noodle bowl🤙 using 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙:
- Prepare Noodle Ingredients
- Prepare Chow mein noodles
- Take 2 chicken breast, pounded thin-ish
- Prepare 2 cups shredded napa cabbage (I used regular cabbage today)
- Make ready 1 red or yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- Get 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- Prepare 1 shredded carrot
- Get 1.5 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Prepare 2 eggs beaten
- Take 1.5 cup flour
- Get 3/4 cup oil for frying
- Make ready Lime (optional)
- Get Katsu sauce/drizzle
- Prepare 2 tbsp ketchup
- Get 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 2 tsp hoisin
- Get 1.5 tsp oyster sauce
- Prepare .5 tsp water (to loosen it up a bit)
- Get .5 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Make ready Noodle Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup soya sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp hoisin
- Get 1 tsp sriracha
- Take 1 tsp sesame oil
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- Take 2 tbsp water
- Take 2 tbsp sweet soya sauce
- Prepare .5 tsp chili oil
- Take 1 tbsp brown sugar
Chicken Katsu - Crisp chicken deep-fried and topped with tonkatsu sauce. Chicken katsu is one of my go-to things to order at my local Japanese restaurant. While it may be just simple deep-fried Other popular options include using it in katsu udon (a noodle dish) or in katsu curry with Japanese curry. Chicken katsu, fried chicken cutlets, are an obsession for chef Roy Choi of Kogi BBQ in Los Angeles.
Steps to make 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙:
- Mix all the ingredients for the katsu sauce and set aside
- Mix together ingredients for the noodle sauce and set aside
- Beat chicken breast thin,season with salt and pepper, dredge in flour, the in your 2 heated eggs, then into your panko breadcrumbs (set aside 5 min just to allow breadcrumbs time to meet the chicken and become friends lol)
- In a large wok, fill with water.. bring to boil and boil your noodles for 5 min. Drain the noodles in colander and let sit while you cook the veg.
- In large pan, add oil and brown your chicken breast on both sides, cook through OR you can finish cooking the chicken through by placing in a 400°F oven for 10 min to ensure chicken is cooked through.
- In the screaming hot wok (the one you used for noodles above), add 1/4 of your noodle sauce and toss in all your veggies. Cook veggies for 5-8 min (cook through but still remaining crisp)
- Toss your noodles into the wok. Add the remaining of your noodle sauce and toss.so.that everything is combined cooking for another 5 min or so.
- To serve: place noodles in a bowl, cut up your chicken breast into slices. Top/ drizzle with as much katsu sauce as you want and ENJOY♡♡ *** I squeezed a little bit of fresh lime juice on mine just for that citrus hit… optional but recommended ***
The simple recipe is made with only five ingredients. Both lager and sparkling wine pair well with fried chicken because their crispness cuts through the richness. Serve this katsu with Kona Brewing Co.'s. This Japanese katsudon—fried cutlet and egg rice bowl—is the best use you're ever gonna get out of leftover fried chicken or pork cutlets. Well, an easy way to dip your feet into the world of fried-then-soaked foods is katsudon, a dish made with leftover chicken katsu or pork tonkatsu simmered with.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food 🤙chicken katsu noodle bowl🤙 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!