Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, brad's kalua pig with cabbage. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's Kalua pig with cabbage is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Brad's Kalua pig with cabbage is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Recipe for Kalua Pig with Cabbage. Mix well until the pork has been heated through. Empty the kalua pig and cabbage into a serving tray and cook the remaining stock, cabbage and pork.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook brad's kalua pig with cabbage using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's Kalua pig with cabbage:
- Get 4 lb pork shoulder, cut into chunks
- Take 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- Prepare 1 water to cover pork
- Get 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 3 cup uncooked rice
- Make ready 3 tbsp butter
- Get 1/2 medium sized cabbage
This version is made in the slow cooker and tastes just like authentic shredded Kalua Pig. Kalua Pig or Pork and Cabbage is a popular dish in Hawaii and honestly, it's a snap to make. You'll find this dish at many "Plate Lunch" joints, especially on Aloha Fridays. In a previous "How-To" article, you'll find and hopefully have already made a big batch of Kalua Pig.
Instructions to make Brad's Kalua pig with cabbage:
- place first 5 ingredients into a crock pot. set on low and cook for 8-10 hrs
- an hour before done, cut cabbage into chunks. boil in a LG sauce pot with salted water
- melt butter in a dutch oven. add uncooked rice and fry on Med for 10 min
- add 6 c water and simmer on low until rice is done
- when cabbage is done add to pork in crock pot turn on high for a few min
- serve cabbage and pork over rice season w / salt and pepper.
So, the list of ingredients are Kalua Pork and Cabbage. Kalua Pork with Cabbage is a Hawaiian dish often served at Luaus. This version is made in the slow cooker and tastes just like authentic shredded Kalua Pig. Place Kalua Pig and cut fresh cabbage in a pot or sautee pan on medium-high heat. The Kalua Pig should have enough fat to melt and create.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food brad's kalua pig with cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!