Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oven baked chicken wings glazed with honey. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These sweet and slightly spicy Honey Glazed Crispy Baked Chicken Wings are baked in the oven to crisp perfection, then smothered in a delicious glaze of honey, soy sauce and spices. Then they are broiled to give that extra sticky finish. Thanks to Huggies® Wipes for sponsoring today's discussion.
Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven baked chicken wings glazed with honey using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey:
- Get 400 grams Chicken wing mid section
- Prepare 2 tbsp * Honey
- Take 100 ml * Soy sauce
- Prepare 50 ml * Old sake (or regular sake or umeshu)
- Get 50 ml * Mirin
- Take 1 tbsp *Sugar
- Get 1 pinch * Pepper
- Get 1 clove * Grated garlic
Line a sheet pan with foil, then place a metal rack on the pan. Pat the wings dry with kitchen paper, then sprinkle with the salt, pepper and. Salt and pepper wings to taste. Combine all other ingredients and pour over wings.
Steps to make Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey:
- Mix all the ingredients marked * in a shallow container and marinate the chicken wings. Marinate for at least 3 hours! Turn the chicken occasionally to marinate evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and put the marinated wings on top. Bake at 180℃ for 20 minutes and it's done!
- You can make ground meat and lettuce fried rice with the leftover marinade! Stir fry some green onion in the marinade, add lettuce, then egg and rice. Adjust the flavor with Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce and soy sauce and it's done! I scattered some mizuna with mayonnaise on top.
- Another recipe to make with the leftover marinade is user "Kaisuke-san's" "Crunchy Delicious Meat-wrapped Lotus Root". I highly recommend it. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142565-crispy-delicious-meat-wrapped-lotus-root
Place the chicken wings on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer. Squeeze honey over chicken wings (I turn the bottle of honey over and squeeze, making about three passes over each wing). Combine barbecue sauce, honey and soy sauce; pour over wings. This Chicken Wings recipe is easy to make. It starts with wings dabbed dry and dusted with a flour mixture.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven baked chicken wings glazed with honey recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!