Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Honey Lime Hot Sauce is a melody of honey, splashes of lime, a little butter, and hot WINGS sauce (not original/traditional hot sauce). Perfectly sweet, as spicy as you want, tangy and bright. Perfectly balances the smokey, earthy Mexican spiced wings.
Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce:
- Prepare 8-10 Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets
- Get Dry Rub (mix well in a bowl);
- Get 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp White Pepper
- Make ready 1 g Ground Clove
- Prepare 1 g Ground Nutmeg
- Get 1 g Ground Cinnamon
- Take Sauce (mix well in a bowl);
- Make ready 1/3 cup Lingham's Chilli Sauce
- Get 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Lime
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Honey
- Get Frying;
- Make ready 20 g Ginger (finely chopped)
- Make ready 20 g Garlic (finely chopped)
- Make ready 20 g Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- Get 1 cup Cooking Oil (deep frying)
- Get 1 Tbsp Ghee or Oil
- Make ready as needed Spring Onion (garnish)
Coat the chicken wings with corn starch. A tangy, sweet-but-tart honey-lime coating gives these wings a refreshingly zingy way to fly–right into your mouth! Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce to medium low, and simmer until syrupy with large.
Instructions to make Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce:
- Rub the chicken with the spices and marinade for 30 minutes or more.
- In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of Ghee/oil and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside
- When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. Then, lightly coat or toss the chicken wings in the sauce, or you can serve the wings as is with the sauce in a dipping bowl. Garnish with spring onions.
This lime wing sauce with chile flavor is great for splashing on tacos and tortillas. Like all the Frank's sauces we have tried so far, Red Hot Chile 'n Lime did not disappoint! The balance of heat and citrus gave it a lighter flavor that didn't overpower more delicate. The wings stay crispy even when they're no longer hot! If you love fried chicken but don't like deep frying food at home, you're not alone.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!