Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fried chicken wings with spicy honey butter. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
For the spicy honey butter: In a small bowl, add the melted butter, hot sauce, honey, and salt and whisk until incorporated. Taste and add more salt if necessary. Slather the wings with the spicy honey butter.
Fried Chicken Wings with Spicy Honey Butter is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fried Chicken Wings with Spicy Honey Butter is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried chicken wings with spicy honey butter using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Wings with Spicy Honey Butter:
- Make ready For the chicken and brine:
- Take 6 tablespoons Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- Make ready 2 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- Prepare 5 pounds chicken wings and drumettes
- Prepare For the breading and frying:
- Prepare Canola oil, for deep-frying
- Prepare 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- Get 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Make ready For the spicy honey butter:
- Take 115 g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Get 4 tablespoons Cholula hot sauce (sorry, it has to be Cholula)
- Make ready 2 tablespoons honey
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
It just makes your taste buds happy. When I made these wings, my husband eyed me curiously. Deep fry the chicken wings in vegetable oil. In a saucepan at medium-heat mix all the ingredients until well combined.
Instructions to make Fried Chicken Wings with Spicy Honey Butter:
- Brine the chicken: In a really big pot or a 2-gallon zip-top plastic bag, combine 10 cups cold water, the seasoning salt, garlic powder, and cayenne. Add the chicken, cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24.
- Bread and fry the chicken: Fill a soup pot with 6 inches of oil, making sure there are at least 4 inches of clearance between the oil and the lip of the pot.
- Heat the oil over medium heat until it reaches 365°F on a deep-fry thermometer, or prepare a deep fryer according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- In a big bowl, combine the flour, seasoning salt, and cayenne. A few at a time, remove the wings from the brine and toss them in the flour mixture until coated really well, then place on a baking sheet while you coat the rest.
- When the oil is ready, turn the heat up to medium-high and carefully slip in the wings, adding just enough so that there's still plenty of space around each wing.
- Fry the wings until golden and crispy, about 13 minutes per batch. Drain the wings on plenty of paper towels. Fry the remaining chicken, letting the oil come back to temperature between batches.
- Make the spicy honey butter: While the chicken is frying, in a bowl, whisk together the melted butter, Cholula, honey, and salt until incorporated. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
- Slather the wings with the spicy honey butter and serve.
Toss fried wings in the honey hot sauce mixture and serve. Tips: Make sure to use tin foil to catch drippings when grilling and also to cover when resting grilled items. Then, drain the wings paper towels to soak up any excess oil from the chicken. This is an optional step, but slather the fried chicken with John Legend's spicy honey butter sauce. Image by Chrissy Teigen via YouTube.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fried chicken wings with spicy honey butter recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!