Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers is something which I have loved my whole life.
Loco Moco is one of signature dishes that is widely popular at many Hawaiian restaurants. However, the typical Japanese version of loco moco is served with thick "hambagu sauce", which is made of ketchup and Worcestershire sauce (or Tonkatsu sauce) instead of traditional gravy made of beef stock. Behold the my new favorite burger in Japan: McDonald's Loco Moco Burger.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers:
- Prepare Firm tofu
- Prepare Ground chicken
- Get Egg
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Get Miso
- Get ●Mentsuyu (2x concentrate)
- Prepare ● Water
- Make ready ● Mirin
- Take ● Grated garlic
- Make ready an appropriate quantity to thicken Katakuriko slurry
- Get Eggs
- Take Mayonnaise
- Make ready bowlful per serving Plain cooked rice
Tofu is also a great source of plant-based protein, which means tofu burgers are more nutritious than Seitan burgers. How to make this Tofu Burger. Get this AIP loco moco burger here. Includes beautiful photos and printable step-by-step instructions.
Steps to make Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers:
- Thoroughly drain excess water from tofu. For an easy method of draining excess water from tofu, refer to. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144567-easy-tofu-straining-method
- Combine tofu, minced chicken, eggs, salt, pepper, and miso in a bowl, knead, shape into patties, then grill both sides in a frying pan.
- To make the sauce: Put the ● ingredients into a small sauce pan, bring to a boil, then add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken.
- Fry a sunny-side-up for each serving. I recommend the yolks to be soft-set.
- Serve each dish with rice, tofu burger, a sunny-side-up, the sauce from Step 3, and mayonnaise to taste!
Take one bite of this satisfying, deeply flavored version of the Hawaiian classic and you'll want it in your regular recipe rotation. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Add a one-line explanation of what this file represents. DescriptionJapanese-style loco moco with demi glacé. This fun twist on a Hawaiian classic reimagines the rice base and transforms it into crispy "buns" that get filled with all the classic components, like hamburger patties, sunny-side up eggs, and savory homemade.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!