Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loco Moco is one of signature dishes that is widely popular at many Hawaiian restaurants. However, the typical Japanese version of loco moco is served with thick "hambagu sauce", which is made of ketchup and Worcestershire sauce (or Tonkatsu sauce) instead of traditional gravy made of beef stock. Behold the my new favorite burger in Japan: McDonald's Loco Moco Burger.
Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers:
- Take Firm tofu
- Prepare Ground chicken
- Prepare Egg
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Get Miso
- Make ready ●Mentsuyu (2x concentrate)
- Make ready ● Water
- Get ● Mirin
- Get ● Grated garlic
- Prepare an appropriate quantity to thicken Katakuriko slurry
- Take Eggs
- Prepare Mayonnaise
- Make ready bowlful per serving Plain cooked rice
Tofu is also a great source of plant-based protein, which means tofu burgers are more nutritious than Seitan burgers. How to make this Tofu Burger. Get this AIP loco moco burger here. Includes beautiful photos and printable step-by-step instructions.
Steps to make Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers:
- Thoroughly drain excess water from tofu. For an easy method of draining excess water from tofu, refer to. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144567-easy-tofu-straining-method
- Combine tofu, minced chicken, eggs, salt, pepper, and miso in a bowl, knead, shape into patties, then grill both sides in a frying pan.
- To make the sauce: Put the ● ingredients into a small sauce pan, bring to a boil, then add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken.
- Fry a sunny-side-up for each serving. I recommend the yolks to be soft-set.
- Serve each dish with rice, tofu burger, a sunny-side-up, the sauce from Step 3, and mayonnaise to taste!
Take one bite of this satisfying, deeply flavored version of the Hawaiian classic and you'll want it in your regular recipe rotation. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Add a one-line explanation of what this file represents. DescriptionJapanese-style loco moco with demi glacé. This fun twist on a Hawaiian classic reimagines the rice base and transforms it into crispy "buns" that get filled with all the classic components, like hamburger patties, sunny-side up eggs, and savory homemade.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!