Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, soft & crispy chicken katsu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Download Among Us, Driver Booster Free, Adobe Reader DC and more. Категория: Софт
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soft & crispy chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Make ready Chicken breast
- Make ready Onion
- Get Sake
- Make ready Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce
- Get Mayonnaise
- Take Egg
- Prepare Plain flour
- Prepare Panko
- Make ready Vegetable oil
Steps to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Discard the skin and fat from the chicken breast. Slice the chicken on the diagonal. Pound with a meat mallet and marinate with grated onion and sake for awhile (this will soften the meat).
- After about 30 minutes, add the sauce (I mix regular and thick Japanese worcester-style sauce) and mayonnaise and rub in. Let it marinate.
- Beat the egg and mix in the flour. Mix well to create a thick egg liquid and then dredge the meat from Step 2.
- Dip the chicken in panko and deep-fry slowly in medium-hot oil. At the end of cooking, increase the heat and fry until crisp.
- Remove the chicken pieces vertically from the oil and prop them up to let the oil drain. This prevents the breading from getting soggy and keeps it crunchy.
- Serve with sauce and fresh-squeezed lemon juice and enjoy. It's also delicious plain because of the marinade!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food soft & crispy chicken katsu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!