Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, soft & crispy chicken katsu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is something that I have loved my entire life.
Download Among Us, Driver Booster Free, Adobe Reader DC and more. Категория: Софт
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook soft & crispy chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Make ready Chicken breast
- Get Onion
- Get Sake
- Prepare Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce
- Make ready Mayonnaise
- Make ready Egg
- Get Plain flour
- Make ready Panko
- Make ready Vegetable oil
Steps to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Discard the skin and fat from the chicken breast. Slice the chicken on the diagonal. Pound with a meat mallet and marinate with grated onion and sake for awhile (this will soften the meat).
- After about 30 minutes, add the sauce (I mix regular and thick Japanese worcester-style sauce) and mayonnaise and rub in. Let it marinate.
- Beat the egg and mix in the flour. Mix well to create a thick egg liquid and then dredge the meat from Step 2.
- Dip the chicken in panko and deep-fry slowly in medium-hot oil. At the end of cooking, increase the heat and fry until crisp.
- Remove the chicken pieces vertically from the oil and prop them up to let the oil drain. This prevents the breading from getting soggy and keeps it crunchy.
- Serve with sauce and fresh-squeezed lemon juice and enjoy. It's also delicious plain because of the marinade!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food soft & crispy chicken katsu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!