Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, soft & crispy chicken katsu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Download Among Us, Driver Booster Free, Adobe Reader DC and more. Категория: Софт
Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have soft & crispy chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Get 1 Chicken breast
- Prepare 1/4 Onion
- Get 3 tbsp Sake
- Make ready 3 tbsp Japanese-style Worcestershire Sauce
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Get 1/2 Egg
- Take 3 tbsp Plain flour
- Take 1 Panko
- Prepare 1 Vegetable oil
Steps to make Soft & Crispy Chicken Katsu:
- Discard the skin and fat from the chicken breast. Slice the chicken on the diagonal. Pound with a meat mallet and marinate with grated onion and sake for awhile (this will soften the meat).
- After about 30 minutes, add the sauce (I mix regular and thick Japanese worcester-style sauce) and mayonnaise and rub in. Let it marinate.
- Beat the egg and mix in the flour. Mix well to create a thick egg liquid and then dredge the meat from Step 2.
- Dip the chicken in panko and deep-fry slowly in medium-hot oil. At the end of cooking, increase the heat and fry until crisp.
- Remove the chicken pieces vertically from the oil and prop them up to let the oil drain. This prevents the breading from getting soggy and keeps it crunchy.
- Serve with sauce and fresh-squeezed lemon juice and enjoy. It's also delicious plain because of the marinade!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food soft & crispy chicken katsu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!