Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oven baked chicken wings glazed with honey. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Browse Our Collection Of Simple Chicken Wings Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! These sweet and slightly spicy Honey Glazed Crispy Baked Chicken Wings are baked in the oven to crisp perfection, then smothered in a delicious glaze of honey, soy sauce and spices. Then they are broiled to give that extra sticky finish.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven baked chicken wings glazed with honey using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey:
- Make ready 400 grams Chicken wing mid section
- Take 2 tbsp * Honey
- Take 100 ml * Soy sauce
- Make ready 50 ml * Old sake (or regular sake or umeshu)
- Get 50 ml * Mirin
- Make ready 1 tbsp *Sugar
- Get 1 pinch * Pepper
- Prepare 1 clove * Grated garlic
For a spicier sauce, add a chopped red chili. Line a sheet pan with foil, then place a metal rack on the pan. Pat the wings dry with kitchen paper, then sprinkle with the salt, pepper and. Salt and pepper wings to taste.
Steps to make Oven Baked Chicken Wings Glazed with Honey:
- Mix all the ingredients marked * in a shallow container and marinate the chicken wings. Marinate for at least 3 hours! Turn the chicken occasionally to marinate evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and put the marinated wings on top. Bake at 180℃ for 20 minutes and it's done!
- You can make ground meat and lettuce fried rice with the leftover marinade! Stir fry some green onion in the marinade, add lettuce, then egg and rice. Adjust the flavor with Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce and soy sauce and it's done! I scattered some mizuna with mayonnaise on top.
- Another recipe to make with the leftover marinade is user "Kaisuke-san's" "Crunchy Delicious Meat-wrapped Lotus Root". I highly recommend it. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142565-crispy-delicious-meat-wrapped-lotus-root
Combine all other ingredients and pour over wings. Place the chicken wings on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer. Squeeze honey over chicken wings (I turn the bottle of honey over and squeeze, making about three passes over each wing). Combine barbecue sauce, honey and soy sauce; pour over wings. This Chicken Wings recipe is easy to make.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven baked chicken wings glazed with honey recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!