Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken katsu stir fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Katsu stir fry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Katsu stir fry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This is my family recipe for Chicken Katsu - Japanese style fried chicken. Can also be used to Great recipe! The chicken katsu came out crunchy and delicious. (ETA: I slice the chicken breast to We had steamed white rice and stir-fried veggies on the side.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken katsu stir fry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Katsu stir fry:
- Make ready chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Take carrot, shredded
- Get noodles
- Prepare Breadcrumbs (panko if you can get them)
- Get eggs
- Prepare honey
- Take soy sauce
- Get Rapeseed oil for frying
- Prepare plain flour
You can make a quick meal for the family by tossing chicken and vegetables into a skillet with a sauce. Keep in mind that the breading will no longer be crispy after refrigerating the chicken Chicken Katsu is perfect for making ahead and freezing. After frying the chicken, let it cool and place it in an airtight plastic bag to freeze. Chicken Katsu is the perfect weeknight dinner.
Steps to make Chicken Katsu stir fry:
- Cut the chicken into strips and coat with flour. This will help egg mixture stick to it.
- Fill a shallow bowl with breadcrumbs. Beat the eggs and 1 tbsp soy sauce in another bowl.
- Toss the chicken in the egg mixture and then press into the breadcrumbs until covered. Put all prepared chicken aside.
- Heat up about 1cm oil in a large frying pan until it starts to smoke.
- Place the chicken in the sizzling oil for roughly 3 minutes on each side (until lightly browned). Cut one of the thick strips open to check it’s cooked through.
- Mix honey, 3 tbsp soy sauce and a dash of oil in a pan. Heat until it’s sticky.
- Cook the noodles as per packet instructions.
- Shred carrot with a peeler. Stir fry in a dash of oil.
- Mix noodles and carrots. Serve chicken in top and coat with honey sauce. Enjoy!
It is super simple to make and tastes amazing! I fry the chicken one at a time until golden brown. Once the chicken is cooked I let it rest for a couple minutes before slicing into it. Stir fried chicken, celery, carrots and cashew are coated with a thick and clear sauce. This Chicken Stir Fry recipe was no doubt originated from China but modified to suit to Japanese palate - no garlic.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken katsu stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!