Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
The Honey Lime Hot Sauce is a melody of honey, splashes of lime, a little butter, and hot WINGS sauce (not original/traditional hot sauce). Perfectly sweet, as spicy as you want, tangy and bright. Perfectly balances the smokey, earthy Mexican spiced wings.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce:
- Prepare 8-10 Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets
- Get Dry Rub (mix well in a bowl);
- Take 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp White Pepper
- Get 1 g Ground Clove
- Make ready 1 g Ground Nutmeg
- Get 1 g Ground Cinnamon
- Prepare Sauce (mix well in a bowl);
- Prepare 1/3 cup Lingham's Chilli Sauce
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Lime
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Honey
- Get Frying;
- Make ready 20 g Ginger (finely chopped)
- Take 20 g Garlic (finely chopped)
- Prepare 20 g Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 cup Cooking Oil (deep frying)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Ghee or Oil
- Take as needed Spring Onion (garnish)
Coat the chicken wings with corn starch. A tangy, sweet-but-tart honey-lime coating gives these wings a refreshingly zingy way to fly–right into your mouth! Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce to medium low, and simmer until syrupy with large.
Instructions to make Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce:
- Rub the chicken with the spices and marinade for 30 minutes or more.
- In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of Ghee/oil and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside
- When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. Then, lightly coat or toss the chicken wings in the sauce, or you can serve the wings as is with the sauce in a dipping bowl. Garnish with spring onions.
This lime wing sauce with chile flavor is great for splashing on tacos and tortillas. Like all the Frank's sauces we have tried so far, Red Hot Chile 'n Lime did not disappoint! The balance of heat and citrus gave it a lighter flavor that didn't overpower more delicate. The wings stay crispy even when they're no longer hot! If you love fried chicken but don't like deep frying food at home, you're not alone.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hot wings in honey lime chilli sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!