Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken served with Coconut Lime Rice in a pineapple bowl is a fun family dinner or a gorgeous way to entertain outdoors for BBQs, cookouts, or pool parties, always a bit hit! Although this chicken is commonly grilled in Hawaii using a rotisserie turn method. Huli Huli Chicken - you can't miss the tropical flavours in this Hawaiian chicken dish!
Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- Make ready For Chicken:
- Take 1 chicken breast cubes
- Prepare 1 cup pineapple juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup soya sauce
- Get 1/2 cup chilli garlic ketchup
- Make ready 2 tsp brown sugar
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take To taste salt
- Prepare For coconut 🥥 rice:
- Make ready 1 glass rice (soaked at least 15-30 mins)
- Prepare 3/4 glass coconut milk
- Take 3/4 glass water
- Get 2 pinch salt
- Take 2 tbsp ghee/ butter/ oil
- Prepare Vegetables/Fruits:
- Take 2 onions cut into half
- Take 2 tomatoes cut into half
- Get 4-6 pineapple slices
- Get Add more veggies if you like 👍🏻
- Take For grilling:
- Get 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Take For sauce:
- Prepare Remaining sauce of marination
- Take 1/2 tsp corn flour
- Take Garnish:
- Take 1-2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
Huli-huli chicken is a grilled chicken dish in Hawaiian cuisine, prepared by barbecuing a chicken over mesquite wood, and basting it with a sweet huli-huli sauce. Huli Huli Chicken is a Hawaiian grilled chicken dish marinated in signature Huli Huli sauce. It is prepared by barbecuing chicken over wood You also serve Huli Huli Chicken with Sesame Chili Garlic Noodles and Fried Rice. (replace protein featured in the recipes with skewers of Huli Huli. Huli Huli Chicken- Grilled or Baked Hawaiian Chicken Drumsticks marinated in a sweet pineapple, ginger, garlic sauce.
Steps to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- In a big mixing bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well. Marinate for 15 mins at least or keep as much time as you can.
- In a pot, add ghee and salt. Add coconut milk and water, (mixed together) give a whisk and add soaked rice. Cook on medium low flame till bubbles appear. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- On the other hand cut veggies, heat a grill pan and grill pineapple slices and veggies.
- Then pour 2 tbsp oil and grill the marinated chicken either in skewers or as it is. Keep pouring marination sauce on the chicken.
- Grill from both sides, 3-4 mins each side. Then in another non-stick pan add the remaining sauce and corn flour. Mix well and bring to 2-3 boils. Remove in a serving bowl.
- Serve in a serving plate, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!!
You know what protein I love to cook with the most? Just a quick around here would suffice. It's essentially a tender and juicy. "Huli" is a Hawaiian word that means to turn over. Traditional versions of this dish are grilled, constantly turning the chicken back and forth as a rotisserie would. This easy recipe is made in the oven to save you time and elbow grease.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!