Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Grilled Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken served with Coconut Lime Rice in a pineapple bowl is a fun family dinner or a gorgeous way to entertain outdoors for BBQs, cookouts, or pool parties, always a bit hit! Although this chicken is commonly grilled in Hawaii using a rotisserie turn method. Huli Huli Chicken - you can't miss the tropical flavours in this Hawaiian chicken dish!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- Prepare For Chicken:
- Prepare 1 chicken breast cubes
- Get 1 cup pineapple juice
- Make ready 1/4 cup soya sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup chilli garlic ketchup
- Prepare 2 tsp brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Take 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare To taste salt
- Prepare For coconut 🥥 rice:
- Get 1 glass rice (soaked at least 15-30 mins)
- Make ready 3/4 glass coconut milk
- Prepare 3/4 glass water
- Get 2 pinch salt
- Get 2 tbsp ghee/ butter/ oil
- Get Vegetables/Fruits:
- Get 2 onions cut into half
- Take 2 tomatoes cut into half
- Prepare 4-6 pineapple slices
- Get Add more veggies if you like 👍🏻
- Take For grilling:
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare For sauce:
- Make ready Remaining sauce of marination
- Get 1/2 tsp corn flour
- Get Garnish:
- Take 1-2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
Huli-huli chicken is a grilled chicken dish in Hawaiian cuisine, prepared by barbecuing a chicken over mesquite wood, and basting it with a sweet huli-huli sauce. Huli Huli Chicken is a Hawaiian grilled chicken dish marinated in signature Huli Huli sauce. It is prepared by barbecuing chicken over wood You also serve Huli Huli Chicken with Sesame Chili Garlic Noodles and Fried Rice. (replace protein featured in the recipes with skewers of Huli Huli. Huli Huli Chicken- Grilled or Baked Hawaiian Chicken Drumsticks marinated in a sweet pineapple, ginger, garlic sauce.
Instructions to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- In a big mixing bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well. Marinate for 15 mins at least or keep as much time as you can.
- In a pot, add ghee and salt. Add coconut milk and water, (mixed together) give a whisk and add soaked rice. Cook on medium low flame till bubbles appear. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- On the other hand cut veggies, heat a grill pan and grill pineapple slices and veggies.
- Then pour 2 tbsp oil and grill the marinated chicken either in skewers or as it is. Keep pouring marination sauce on the chicken.
- Grill from both sides, 3-4 mins each side. Then in another non-stick pan add the remaining sauce and corn flour. Mix well and bring to 2-3 boils. Remove in a serving bowl.
- Serve in a serving plate, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!!
You know what protein I love to cook with the most? Just a quick around here would suffice. It's essentially a tender and juicy. "Huli" is a Hawaiian word that means to turn over. Traditional versions of this dish are grilled, constantly turning the chicken back and forth as a rotisserie would. This easy recipe is made in the oven to save you time and elbow grease.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!