Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet & spicy buffalo wings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet & spicy buffalo wings using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Make ready 3 lb Wings
- Take 1 1/2 cup flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Take 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 3/4 cup Crystal Hot Sauce
- Make ready 1 stick butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Agave
- Prepare 3 tbsp honey
- Take 1 Oil for frying
Instructions to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Mix flour, onion & garlic powder and smoked & sweet paprika
- Dredge wings in seasoned flour
- Fry wings for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Add remaining ingredients to a saucepan and heat until blended.
- Drain wings on paper towels then add to a large bowl.
- Add hot wing sauce to bowl and toss with wings.
- Serve hot with blue cheese sauce and celery.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet & spicy buffalo wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!