Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bbq chicken wings with masala rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hot And Spicy Chicken Wings with Masala Rice #recreate #Ambassador We mostly eat wings as fired or baked ,but this recipe wings are prepared on pan. Learn how to make best Chicken Wings with Hot Rice Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show. Chicken wings cut in two pieces then add salt and garlic powder mix.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bbq chicken wings with masala rice using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice:
- Get Marination
- Prepare 12 pieces Chicken Wings
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Get Sauce
- Take 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Get 1 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- Prepare 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 clove garlic paste
- Prepare Garnish
- Make ready Sprinkle Sesame seeds
Pour off all the fat from the pan. If necessary, blot the wings with paper towels. Return the wings to the pan. Pour the barbecue sauce over the chicken wings and return to the oven.
Instructions to make BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice:
- Marinate the chicken wings with garlic powder, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, red chilli powder,salt and oil
- Marinate the chicken wings at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 c
- Put some oil on cooking tray.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer on the tray, place in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, depends on wings size.
- Turn the wings side after 20 minutes.
- Make the sauce by slowly simmering the sauce ingredients in low heat for 5 minutes.
- When chicken wings is baked dip in sauce and coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and Place it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with Masala Rice.
Baked barbeque chicken wings are super simple to prepare using your favorite BBQ sauce, creating a crispy wing that's tender on the inside.. Arrange chicken on the grill, and discard the marinade. Chicken wings are arguably the king of finger-foods. What makes chicken wings so irresistible? Perhaps it's the combination of crispy skin, juicy chicken, drool-worthy sauce, and rich and creamy dip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food bbq chicken wings with masala rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!