Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bbq chicken wings with masala rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hot And Spicy Chicken Wings with Masala Rice #recreate #Ambassador We mostly eat wings as fired or baked ,but this recipe wings are prepared on pan. Learn how to make best Chicken Wings with Hot Rice Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show. Chicken wings cut in two pieces then add salt and garlic powder mix.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bbq chicken wings with masala rice using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice:
- Make ready Marination
- Take 12 pieces Chicken Wings
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Take 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Get Sauce
- Get 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- Make ready 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Butter
- Take 1 clove garlic paste
- Get Garnish
- Get Sprinkle Sesame seeds
Pour off all the fat from the pan. If necessary, blot the wings with paper towels. Return the wings to the pan. Pour the barbecue sauce over the chicken wings and return to the oven.
Steps to make BBQ Chicken Wings with Masala Rice:
- Marinate the chicken wings with garlic powder, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, red chilli powder,salt and oil
- Marinate the chicken wings at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 c
- Put some oil on cooking tray.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer on the tray, place in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, depends on wings size.
- Turn the wings side after 20 minutes.
- Make the sauce by slowly simmering the sauce ingredients in low heat for 5 minutes.
- When chicken wings is baked dip in sauce and coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and Place it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with Masala Rice.
Baked barbeque chicken wings are super simple to prepare using your favorite BBQ sauce, creating a crispy wing that's tender on the inside.. Arrange chicken on the grill, and discard the marinade. Chicken wings are arguably the king of finger-foods. What makes chicken wings so irresistible? Perhaps it's the combination of crispy skin, juicy chicken, drool-worthy sauce, and rich and creamy dip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bbq chicken wings with masala rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!