Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
Huli Huli Chicken - you can't miss the tropical flavours in this Hawaiian chicken dish! A pineapple marinade with plenty of fresh ginger and garlic injects sweet-savoury flavour and makes for an excellent glaze. Brilliant BBQ grilled or pan seared.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- Make ready For Chicken:
- Make ready chicken breast cubes
- Prepare pineapple juice
- Prepare soya sauce
- Prepare chilli garlic ketchup
- Prepare brown sugar
- Make ready black pepper powder
- Get garlic crushed
- Take olive oil
- Get salt
- Get For coconut 🥥 rice:
- Get rice (soaked at least 15-30 mins)
- Get coconut milk
- Take water
- Get salt
- Get ghee/ butter/ oil
- Get Vegetables/Fruits:
- Prepare onions cut into half
- Take tomatoes cut into half
- Prepare pineapple slices
- Get Add more veggies if you like 👍🏻
- Make ready For grilling:
- Make ready olive oil
- Get For sauce:
- Prepare Remaining sauce of marination
- Get corn flour
- Prepare Garnish:
- Make ready fresh parsley finely chopped
Drizzle chicken with teriyaki glaze and garnish with red pepper. Huli-huli chicken is a grilled chicken dish in Hawaiian cuisine, prepared by barbecuing a chicken over mesquite wood, and basting it with a sweet huli-huli sauce. Huli Huli chicken is one of those chicken recipes with a slightly sweet, slightly tangy disposition. The word 'Huli' simply means 'turn' in Hawaiian so it stands to reason that it's paired with grilled chicken recipes and a totally satisfying marinade.
Instructions to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- In a big mixing bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well. Marinate for 15 mins at least or keep as much time as you can.
- In a pot, add ghee and salt. Add coconut milk and water, (mixed together) give a whisk and add soaked rice. Cook on medium low flame till bubbles appear. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- On the other hand cut veggies, heat a grill pan and grill pineapple slices and veggies.
- Then pour 2 tbsp oil and grill the marinated chicken either in skewers or as it is. Keep pouring marination sauce on the chicken.
- Grill from both sides, 3-4 mins each side. Then in another non-stick pan add the remaining sauce and corn flour. Mix well and bring to 2-3 boils. Remove in a serving bowl.
- Serve in a serving plate, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!!
Serve this delish dish up with my loaded coconut rice for a. A super easy recipe for making the classic Hawaiian dish, Huli Huli Chicken. I did this on my Weber. Huli Huli Chicken- Grilled or Baked Hawaiian Chicken Drumsticks marinated in a sweet pineapple, ginger, garlic sauce. You know what protein I love to cook with the most?
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!