Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet & spicy buffalo wings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet & spicy buffalo wings using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Get 3 lb Wings
- Take 1 1/2 cup flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Get 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 3/4 cup Crystal Hot Sauce
- Take 1 stick butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Agave
- Take 3 tbsp honey
- Prepare 1 Oil for frying
Steps to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Mix flour, onion & garlic powder and smoked & sweet paprika
- Dredge wings in seasoned flour
- Fry wings for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Add remaining ingredients to a saucepan and heat until blended.
- Drain wings on paper towels then add to a large bowl.
- Add hot wing sauce to bowl and toss with wings.
- Serve hot with blue cheese sauce and celery.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet & spicy buffalo wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!