Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Huli Huli Chicken - you can't miss the tropical flavours in this Hawaiian chicken dish! A pineapple marinade with plenty of fresh ginger and garlic injects sweet-savoury flavour and makes for an excellent glaze. Brilliant BBQ grilled or pan seared.
Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- Prepare For Chicken:
- Get chicken breast cubes
- Make ready pineapple juice
- Take soya sauce
- Make ready chilli garlic ketchup
- Prepare brown sugar
- Take black pepper powder
- Prepare garlic crushed
- Prepare olive oil
- Take salt
- Prepare For coconut 🥥 rice:
- Get rice (soaked at least 15-30 mins)
- Make ready coconut milk
- Get water
- Take salt
- Get ghee/ butter/ oil
- Make ready Vegetables/Fruits:
- Take onions cut into half
- Take tomatoes cut into half
- Get pineapple slices
- Make ready Add more veggies if you like 👍🏻
- Prepare For grilling:
- Make ready olive oil
- Take For sauce:
- Get Remaining sauce of marination
- Take corn flour
- Take Garnish:
- Take fresh parsley finely chopped
Drizzle chicken with teriyaki glaze and garnish with red pepper. Huli-huli chicken is a grilled chicken dish in Hawaiian cuisine, prepared by barbecuing a chicken over mesquite wood, and basting it with a sweet huli-huli sauce. Huli Huli chicken is one of those chicken recipes with a slightly sweet, slightly tangy disposition. The word 'Huli' simply means 'turn' in Hawaiian so it stands to reason that it's paired with grilled chicken recipes and a totally satisfying marinade.
Instructions to make Huli Huli Chicken with Coconut 🥥 Rice:
- In a big mixing bowl add the ingredients for marination and mix well. Marinate for 15 mins at least or keep as much time as you can.
- In a pot, add ghee and salt. Add coconut milk and water, (mixed together) give a whisk and add soaked rice. Cook on medium low flame till bubbles appear. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
- On the other hand cut veggies, heat a grill pan and grill pineapple slices and veggies.
- Then pour 2 tbsp oil and grill the marinated chicken either in skewers or as it is. Keep pouring marination sauce on the chicken.
- Grill from both sides, 3-4 mins each side. Then in another non-stick pan add the remaining sauce and corn flour. Mix well and bring to 2-3 boils. Remove in a serving bowl.
- Serve in a serving plate, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!!
Serve this delish dish up with my loaded coconut rice for a. A super easy recipe for making the classic Hawaiian dish, Huli Huli Chicken. I did this on my Weber. Huli Huli Chicken- Grilled or Baked Hawaiian Chicken Drumsticks marinated in a sweet pineapple, ginger, garlic sauce. You know what protein I love to cook with the most?
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food huli huli chicken with coconut 🥥 rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!