Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
Baked Chicken with Rice and cream of mushroom. Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe - Easy Baked Chicken in Creamy Garlic Sauce. One Skillet Chicken and Rice with Mushrooms!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice:
- Make ready 1 Jar creamy mushroom recipe base
- Take 250 g Thigh chicken
- Take 2-3 Medium potatoes
- Take 4-5 Large mushrooms
- Make ready 1 Cup rice (long grain)
- Get 4 Tablespoons butter
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready Rice ratio
- Take Ratio for cooking rice is 1 Cup rice to 2 1/2 Cups of boiled water
- Prepare Wash rice under cold water, best way to do this is to put it in a small strainer and run water over it until the milky water turns clear then set aside
- Take Potatoes
- Take I like to keep my potatoes a little bit hard - I usually get a fork and poke it, if the potato slowly falls off the fork it’s perfect
Serve Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce hot with vegetable fried rice. Looking to make, but confused on directions. This creamy chicken and mushroom dinner for two is really satisfying, but surprisingly low in calories. Once you try this Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Chicken recipe, you are going to want to Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve over mashed potatoes, quinoa, rice, or your favorite pasta!
Steps to make Creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in pot for rice, add salt. Once butter is bubbling add washed rice and more salt. Add water from boiled kettle. The rice calls for a lot salt so add then taste as you go. Cook rice on low heat, don’t stir until rice is done. Once rice is done add the remaining butter to top of rice and let it melt in then mix together before serving.
- While rice is cooking. Cube the chicken and potatoes. Slice the mushrooms thinly. Add all these to another pot. Add a light drizzle of oil and salt to taste. Cook all until chicken is brown. Add the recipe base jar and (put a little hot water from kettle into the jar and shake the remaining contents of the jar out for a runner sauce) let it simmer for 5 mins then serve on rice.
Disclaimer:The nutritional information provided on each recipe on With Peanut Butter on Top is given. It's really a casserole creamy rice dish with mushrooms, leeks and chicken. I love these types of casseroles because they're so easy to hide veggies in I like to start this dish by first pan frying the chicken until golden brown. I cut the chicken first into smaller strips, so that it cooks faster and this. The thick-sliced browned mushrooms and juicy chicken simmer in a flavorful and creamy herb Rice or pasta definitely.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy mushroom chicken with butter rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!