Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Traditional Filipino Chop suey comes with Chicken liver and also Quail Eggs. Filipiino style Chop suey recipe, how to cook chop suey, how to cook chicken chop suey, how to cook shrimp chop suey, vegan recipes, quick and easy asian. This veg american chop suey is not an authentic Chinese one, but an invention of American Chinese migrant population which moved from China and Top it with one portion of the chopsuey, spread evenly over it.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage:
- Make ready 1/4 head Chinese cabbage
- Prepare 200 grams Shrimp
- Get 200 grams Thinly sliced pork meat (pork loin, offcuts)
- Make ready 1 piece Ginger
- Take 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Prepare 4 tbsp Sake
- Take 1 tsp ◎Chicken soup stock granules
- Take 200 ml ◎Water
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp □Katakuriko
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp □Water
- Take 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Prepare Ingredients to sauté together in order:
- Get 2/3 ※Carrot
- Get 4 pieces ※Shiitake mushrooms
- Take 5 grams ※Dried wood ear mushrooms
- Take 8 eggs ※Quail eggs (boiled is OK)
Chop Suey is a stir-fried vegetable dish that is cooked with meats such as chicken and pork. Shrimp and seafood can also be added. What do you eat chop suey with? I like mine with warm white rice.
Instructions to make Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage:
- Divide the Chinese cabbage into stems and leaves as shown in the photo, and cut into small pieces (slice the stems).
- Remove the shells and veins from the shrimp. Finely chop the ginger. Mix ◎ and □ respectively.
- Add vegetable oil and ginger to a wok, heat over low heat until aromatic, add the Chinese cabbage stems, shrimp, and pork meat, and sauté over strong medium heat.
- Once the shrimp and meat have changed color, add the Chinese cabbage leaves and saute, and sprinkle sake. Add salt and salt/pepper mix, and sauté together.
- Add the thoroughly mixed □ ingredients, to make a thick sauce. At the end, pour in sesame oil and turn off the heat. You're done!
- Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms in water, and remove the stems. Boil the quail eggs and remove the shells. Cut the carrots and shiitake mushrooms into approximate sizes.
- Sauté the carrots in Step 3 but save the wood ear mushrooms, quail eggs, and shiitake mushrooms in Step 4.
Sometimes I have it with Chinese fried rice, such as yang chow. The term Chop suey is always associated with much ambiguity, because of its origin and the ingredients that go into Healthy Vegetables. Vegan Cabbage Fritters - Crispy cabbage and carrot patties recipe. Chop suey Recipe - There are lots of Chinese influence dishes that are popular in the Philippines. It is composed of chicken, pork, shrimp and vegetables such as cabbage, celery, bean sprouts, and carrots.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!