Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Traditional Filipino Chop suey comes with Chicken liver and also Quail Eggs. Filipiino style Chop suey recipe, how to cook chop suey, how to cook chicken chop suey, how to cook shrimp chop suey, vegan recipes, quick and easy asian. This veg american chop suey is not an authentic Chinese one, but an invention of American Chinese migrant population which moved from China and Top it with one portion of the chopsuey, spread evenly over it.
Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage:
- Get 1/4 head Chinese cabbage
- Take 200 grams Shrimp
- Prepare 200 grams Thinly sliced pork meat (pork loin, offcuts)
- Make ready 1 piece Ginger
- Get 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Make ready 4 tbsp Sake
- Make ready 1 tsp ◎Chicken soup stock granules
- Prepare 200 ml ◎Water
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp □Katakuriko
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp □Water
- Take 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Make ready Ingredients to sauté together in order:
- Take 2/3 ※Carrot
- Prepare 4 pieces ※Shiitake mushrooms
- Take 5 grams ※Dried wood ear mushrooms
- Take 8 eggs ※Quail eggs (boiled is OK)
Chop Suey is a stir-fried vegetable dish that is cooked with meats such as chicken and pork. Shrimp and seafood can also be added. What do you eat chop suey with? I like mine with warm white rice.
Instructions to make Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage:
- Divide the Chinese cabbage into stems and leaves as shown in the photo, and cut into small pieces (slice the stems).
- Remove the shells and veins from the shrimp. Finely chop the ginger. Mix ◎ and □ respectively.
- Add vegetable oil and ginger to a wok, heat over low heat until aromatic, add the Chinese cabbage stems, shrimp, and pork meat, and sauté over strong medium heat.
- Once the shrimp and meat have changed color, add the Chinese cabbage leaves and saute, and sprinkle sake. Add salt and salt/pepper mix, and sauté together.
- Add the thoroughly mixed □ ingredients, to make a thick sauce. At the end, pour in sesame oil and turn off the heat. You're done!
- Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms in water, and remove the stems. Boil the quail eggs and remove the shells. Cut the carrots and shiitake mushrooms into approximate sizes.
- Sauté the carrots in Step 3 but save the wood ear mushrooms, quail eggs, and shiitake mushrooms in Step 4.
Sometimes I have it with Chinese fried rice, such as yang chow. The term Chop suey is always associated with much ambiguity, because of its origin and the ingredients that go into Healthy Vegetables. Vegan Cabbage Fritters - Crispy cabbage and carrot patties recipe. Chop suey Recipe - There are lots of Chinese influence dishes that are popular in the Philippines. It is composed of chicken, pork, shrimp and vegetables such as cabbage, celery, bean sprouts, and carrots.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chop suey with shrimp and chinese cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!