Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy whisky chicken wings. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Whisky Chicken Wings is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spicy Whisky Chicken Wings is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
How to make Fried Whiskey Wings. It something about cooking with alcohol that really make me always enjoy the finish product. These wings are crispy and spicy with a hint of sweetness.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spicy whisky chicken wings using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Whisky Chicken Wings:
- Make ready 16 pieces Chicken wings(skin on)
- Get 30 gms Chopped chili
- Make ready 1 whole Chopped capsicum
- Prepare 80 gms Chopped onion
- Take 50 gms Chopped garlic
- Prepare 3 tablespoons Tabasco/siracha sauce:
- Take 50 gms Honey
- Prepare 100 ml Whisky(Optional)
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste black pepper powder
- Get 150 gms Flour
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Get 250 ml Buttermilk
- Make ready as required Oil for deep frying
Whiskey Pineapple Chicken - Chicken marinated in whiskey, pineapple juice, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire, garlic, & pepper. Spicy Honey Lime Chicken Wings With Chicken Wings, Oil, Salt, Pepper, Butter, Hot Sauce, Cilantro, Minced Garlic, Lime. Fireball Whisky Chicken Wings are hot, sticky sweet and spicy. They're seasoned with a rub that features paprika and brown sugar and then they're sauced with some sweet heat.
Steps to make Spicy Whisky Chicken Wings:
- Clean the wings and get rid of any residual feathers. Make small slits across the flesh of the wings. Marinate in a mixture of 1 tablespoon tabasco, half chopped chili and the whole of your buttermilk. A flat container is better for the marination. Marinate overnight or at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Take out the wings from the marinate and get them to room temperature. Make a batter out of flour, eggs, salt and pepper. Batter should be loosely coating I.e if you run your finger through it, you should be able to see your skin. Heat up the oil and deep fry on medium flame till lightly golden brown.
- To make the glaze, saute the onion, capsicum, garlic and chili till soft. Add the whisky at this stage and be very careful as alcohol is flamable and might catch fire. Let the whisky evaporate, it should take about 2 minutes. Add the hot sauce you have chosen and the honey at last. Cook until the glaze is thick and bubbling. Add the fried wings and coat till sticky and shiny.
- Serve with a mixed salad of cucumber, onions, olives and lettuce of your choice or simply with some spicy mayonnaise or plain mayonnaise. Enjoy!!
Brushing them with Fireball Whisky Barbecue Sauce at the very end gives them a sweet and tangy cinnamon flavor. Tender, juicy baked chicken wings coated in a mouthwatering homemade dry rub that will have your tastebuds singing! Pair it with a creamy gorgonzola dipping sauce and it's a party hit! Spicy Mango Chicken Wings. "Sweet" and "heat" are all you need to hear to know these wings will be delicious. Sweet cola and spicy jalapeños make these chicken wings hard to put down.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy whisky chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!