Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Loco Moco is one of signature dishes that is widely popular at many Hawaiian restaurants. However, the typical Japanese version of loco moco is served with thick "hambagu sauce", which is made of ketchup and Worcestershire sauce (or Tonkatsu sauce) instead of traditional gravy made of beef stock. Behold the my new favorite burger in Japan: McDonald's Loco Moco Burger.
Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers:
- Get 1 block Firm tofu
- Get 300 grams Ground chicken
- Make ready 1 Egg
- Make ready 1 Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Miso
- Prepare 150 ml ●Mentsuyu (2x concentrate)
- Make ready 100 ml ● Water
- Take 100 ml ● Mirin
- Prepare 1 tsp ● Grated garlic
- Make ready 1 an appropriate quantity to thicken Katakuriko slurry
- Make ready 5 Eggs
- Prepare 1 Mayonnaise
- Take 1 bowlful per serving Plain cooked rice
Tofu is also a great source of plant-based protein, which means tofu burgers are more nutritious than Seitan burgers. How to make this Tofu Burger. Get this AIP loco moco burger here. Includes beautiful photos and printable step-by-step instructions.
Steps to make Japanese-Style Loco Moco Nutritious Tofu Burgers:
- Thoroughly drain excess water from tofu. For an easy method of draining excess water from tofu, refer to. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144567-easy-tofu-straining-method
- Combine tofu, minced chicken, eggs, salt, pepper, and miso in a bowl, knead, shape into patties, then grill both sides in a frying pan.
- To make the sauce: Put the ● ingredients into a small sauce pan, bring to a boil, then add the katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken.
- Fry a sunny-side-up for each serving. I recommend the yolks to be soft-set.
- Serve each dish with rice, tofu burger, a sunny-side-up, the sauce from Step 3, and mayonnaise to taste!
Take one bite of this satisfying, deeply flavored version of the Hawaiian classic and you'll want it in your regular recipe rotation. These traditional glazed Japanese hamburgers are eaten without a bun. Shiitake mushrooms and tofu add moisture to the ground beef. Shiitake mushrooms and tofu make them moist without falling apart, and a mirin glaze adds extra flavor. I like to eat these with cooked daikon.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food japanese-style loco moco nutritious tofu burgers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!