Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
There are a lot of Asian vegetables, and they're not all in this dish. If you'd like to try swapping out a few of the vegetables in this recipe for something else, I do have a few suggestions. Sesame Ginger Tempeh Stir Fry- this vegan stir fry is super easy to throw together making it the perfect dinner and leftover lunch!
Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay):
- Make ready medium size carrots, sliced
- Get cauliflower, cut
- Prepare brocoli, cut
- Get spring onion, sliced
- Get fillet of chicken breast, sliced/diced
- Make ready baby corn, sliced
- Get red pepper, sliced
- Take garlic cloves, crushed
- Take olive oil
- Prepare corn flour
- Take salt & pepper
RecipeLion has created a quick video to show us just how simple this stir fry is. The secret is in the delicious sauce. Vacuum sealing is optional but makes the marinade extra flavorful as does letting it sit for an extra day before use. Learn how to make Asian Vegetable Stir-Fry.
Instructions to make Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay):
- In a large pan, saute the crushed garlic and sliced red pepper with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add sliced chicken, saute until it's cooked through. Add cauliflower and the brocolli and a little bit of water. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes (depending how you like it).
- Add carrots and baby corn. Stir well. And cook again for another 2 minutes or so. Until everything is almost cooked but still have the crunch.
- Mix corn flour with a little bit of water. And the pour it into the pan, stir well until it thickens.
- Add spring onion, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice or if you’re on diet, you can just eat it like that.
Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce. Crispy tofu in your vegetable stir fry noodles = awesome! Load up your stir fry noodles with all your favorite veggies. You can use the ones I listed in. Hitta stockbilder i HD på Fried Capcay Cap Cai Mixing Vegetables och miljontals andra royaltyfria stockbilder, illustrationer och vektorer i Shutterstocks samling.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!