Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
There are a lot of Asian vegetables, and they're not all in this dish. If you'd like to try swapping out a few of the vegetables in this recipe for something else, I do have a few suggestions. Sesame Ginger Tempeh Stir Fry- this vegan stir fry is super easy to throw together making it the perfect dinner and leftover lunch!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay):
- Make ready medium size carrots, sliced
- Take cauliflower, cut
- Make ready brocoli, cut
- Get spring onion, sliced
- Make ready fillet of chicken breast, sliced/diced
- Prepare baby corn, sliced
- Get red pepper, sliced
- Prepare garlic cloves, crushed
- Prepare olive oil
- Get corn flour
- Prepare salt & pepper
RecipeLion has created a quick video to show us just how simple this stir fry is. The secret is in the delicious sauce. Vacuum sealing is optional but makes the marinade extra flavorful as does letting it sit for an extra day before use. Learn how to make Asian Vegetable Stir-Fry.
Steps to make Asian Stir-fried Vegetable (Capcay):
- In a large pan, saute the crushed garlic and sliced red pepper with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add sliced chicken, saute until it's cooked through. Add cauliflower and the brocolli and a little bit of water. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes (depending how you like it).
- Add carrots and baby corn. Stir well. And cook again for another 2 minutes or so. Until everything is almost cooked but still have the crunch.
- Mix corn flour with a little bit of water. And the pour it into the pan, stir well until it thickens.
- Add spring onion, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice or if you’re on diet, you can just eat it like that.
Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce. Crispy tofu in your vegetable stir fry noodles = awesome! Load up your stir fry noodles with all your favorite veggies. You can use the ones I listed in. Hitta stockbilder i HD på Fried Capcay Cap Cai Mixing Vegetables och miljontals andra royaltyfria stockbilder, illustrationer och vektorer i Shutterstocks samling.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food asian stir-fried vegetable (capcay) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!