Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet & spicy buffalo wings. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sweet & spicy buffalo wings using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Make ready 3 lb Wings
- Get 1 1/2 cup flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Take 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 3/4 cup Crystal Hot Sauce
- Get 1 stick butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Agave
- Prepare 3 tbsp honey
- Prepare 1 Oil for frying
Instructions to make Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wings:
- Mix flour, onion & garlic powder and smoked & sweet paprika
- Dredge wings in seasoned flour
- Fry wings for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Add remaining ingredients to a saucepan and heat until blended.
- Drain wings on paper towels then add to a large bowl.
- Add hot wing sauce to bowl and toss with wings.
- Serve hot with blue cheese sauce and celery.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sweet & spicy buffalo wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!