Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, low-calorie non-fried shiso chicken katsu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu is something which I have loved my entire life.
This is my family recipe for Chicken Katsu - Japanese style fried chicken. Can also be used to make Tonkatsu, just use pork cutlets instead of chicken. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook low-calorie non-fried shiso chicken katsu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu:
- Prepare 4 Chicken tenders
- Get 8 leaves Shiso leaves
- Prepare 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Get 1 dash Plain flour
- Take 1 Egg
- Take 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare Cheese panko
- Take 6 tbsp ☆ Panko
- Get 2 tbsp ☆ Parmesan cheese
Add oil to a frying pan and fry chicken breasts until golden. Serve the chicken with the katsu sauce and enjoy! Chicken Katsu (Fried Chicken Coated in Japanese Breadcrumbs). This keto chicken katsu replaces traditional breading with a keto low carb friendly version!
Instructions to make Low-Calorie Non-Fried Shiso Chicken Katsu:
- Remove the sinews from the chicken and butterfly them. Use a rolling pin to pound them to 2~3 mm thickness.
- Once flattened, season with salt and pepper and top with the shiso leaves, then fold the meat to sandwich the shiso.
- Combine the ☆ ingredients to make the cheese panko.
- Lightly coat the chicken in flour, then beaten egg, then the cheese panko.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken over medium heat.
- Once browned and crispy, flip them over and cook the other side in the same manner. Enjoy!
The BEST Asian Low-Carb/Keto recipe for Chicken Katsu - Cutlet. Enjoy this delicious Japanese classic at Keyword: bread less fried chicken, fried pork rind crust chicken, keto bread crust, keto chicken. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Wagamama Chicken Katsu Curry. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Chicken Katsu Curry from Wagamama. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low-calorie non-fried shiso chicken katsu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!